Options

Where do you print your albums?

Ellenek05Ellenek05 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited March 23, 2010 in Weddings
So I went to a bridal expo yesterday just to scope out other photog's booths, albums, etc...and I saw some really cool ones! One in particular was a flush mount pano album that was really REALLY pano. I think it was like 12X5 and boy was it sweet lookin'. As soon as I got home I began to scour the net to see where an album like this is printed and so far haven't found any. Anyone know of a printer that does albums like these? Rather than turning the pages from side to side you just flipped them up and down and the images were huge because of the length of the book...

Thanks!
Ellen

Comments

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2010
    Ohhhh! eek7.gif Album-pages that fold out? Never heard of that ... sounds interesting though thumb.gif

You might also find this thread helpful.
  • Options
    PrettyKittyPrettyKitty Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2010
    Ellenek05 wrote:
    One in particular was a flush mount pano album that was really REALLY pano. I think it was like 12X5 and boy was it sweet lookin'. As soon as I got home I began to scour the net to see where an album like this is printed and so far haven't found any. Anyone know of a printer that does albums like these?

Check out the Kingston Album here in what they call a calendar style opening.

In their slideshow, they show one kinda like that. I've seen some in person like you're describing and they were pretty cool, but I'm not sure I'd really want that aspect. Maybe for landscape shots, not sure about for Weddings... might depend on the pictures and the venue. If you got a lot of great sweeping scenic shots, might be cool... :) But it's always nice to know where to get them printed!