Spring is teasing us...

Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited March 25, 2010 in People
This past weekend brought us some bright sunny skies with great temps (it didn't last long). It was enough to get us out on the beach. Luckily, the beach is located down the road. I grabbed my camera and the 70-200 and we were off. CC always welcome.

1. The boys were curious about the water temp. My son is on the right.
4459144863_213b48c44b_o.jpg

2. She loves the camera. I was hoping she wouldn't see me but she did and then posed.
4459925134_c30dd071d2_o.jpg

3. She didn't want her skirt to get wet. This is why I buy the ones with attached shorts.
4459144895_dcd9dedaeb_o.jpg

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2010
    3 sweet shots, but really love the first one. Has a couple of things really going for it, first is your son's reaction and other is the variant height of the other kid's pant legs.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2010
    Your weather is soundling a lot like ours. Was in the 70's Sat and dropped like a rock Sunday. Was snowing early Monday morning.

Love all there shots. I think my favorite is number 2. Nice balance of lighting and even though she caught you the pose is natural and not too forced.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2010
    adbsgicom wrote:
    3 sweet shots, but really love the first one. Has a couple of things really going for it, first is your son's reaction and other is the variant height of the other kid's pant legs.

Thanks. I had a great time taking these. I lucked out getting Aaron's reaction to the water hitting his feet. I love it when that happens.:ivar

rhondavid wrote:
    Your weather is soundling a lot like ours. Was in the 70's Sat and dropped like a rock Sunday. Was snowing early Monday morning.

Love all there shots. I think my favorite is number 2. Nice balance of lighting and even though she caught you the pose is natural and not too forced.

Thank you. She does love the camera.iloveyou.gif I still had the flash on my camera and decided go for some fill. I'm glad it worked out. I had to adjust the settings facing the other direction (so she wouldn't see me) and hope for the best.