little man's 1st birthday session

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited March 26, 2010 in People
I haven't posted much lately. This is a repeat client, yahhh!! The little guy is turning 1 and one of these will grace his custom printed invitations.

I suppose the next generation will send out video invites via weird wireless message boards that don't need a screen to play!!

1 I think he looks like a basketball coach!
819704167_7BwrF-M.jpg

819704143_2BBk6-M.jpg

819704301_Hj9xV-M.jpg

819704248_i3uXK-M.jpg

5 His grandmother came along and mentioned that he got his blue eyes from grandpa, so for this selection I added an aged version, just for grandpa.
819704148_kq6Ht-M.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• azboricuaazboricua Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    Little man is cute. I like #1 & 3 the most. Very nice.
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    What an adorable little man!!! Love those big blue eyes. Very nice series. You did a great job capturing him and his personality. I think three and four are my favorites. Something about a one year old in a white shirt and tie is just not right!!!
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    :D:D Oh so sweet! Great processing! I love the eyes! My favs are #1 and #5. My little guy just turned 1 and I did a little triptych. One is an EXTREMELY difficult age. They don't smile that easily and they are always trying to move...plus you are concerned about safety issues because usually they are quite unstable at this age and prone to falls and injuries! You did wonderfully!!! Yay for repeat customers! What lighting did you use? I just did natural light and really should do a re-shoot because I didn't get as many keepers as I would have liked. I will post someday for cc. I finally got my softbox and umbrella + triggers so I should give it a go. I find it very easy to work with natural light on my sleeping subjects but the active kiddies makes it hard! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your work :D
  • BetzBetz Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    Wonderful set! I love #1 & #5 the best... I'm a PS layers/textures junkie and this one is very nice. The white shirt and tie just crack me up. "Little Man" is a perfect title.
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    Love #5!

And you're right, he does look like a basketball coach :D
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!