"Pack your kit"- youtube videos

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited April 6, 2010 in Cameras
I just watched several of these videos on how pro's pack their gear when off on a shoot. Very interesting and well done stuff.

Just thought I would share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oolko-HTMFA

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2010
    These are both the same video. Interesting but a bit too disjointed to really learn much from.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2010
    DonRicklin wrote:
    These are both the same video. Interesting but a bit too disjointed to really learn much from.

Don

He has a whole series, the link is for the intro (which is a bit disjointed.)

Yes, tough to learn specifics, but I enjoyed seeing what others thought processes were.
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • bandgeekndbbandgeekndb Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2010
    Nice find!

Although, I have to say, it seemed like Canon and Think Tank sponsored a few of these videos! Every shooter was a Canon shooter, and 3 of the 6 subjects were using Think Tank bags!

I'm sure it's just because they're great brands, but as a Nikon shooter, I was thoroughly offended! rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for bringing these to our attention Zanotti!

~Nick
    Nikon D7000, D90

Sigma 18-50 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8
    Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8
  • Sil3ntp8nd8Sil3ntp8nd8 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2010
    In the Holland video, I don't think the guy believes in lens caps at all :O
  • SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2010
  • Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    I've never seen someone slam down photo equipment quite like the holland guy. Dont buy used from him for sure...
    Jer