A picture of "my boy". (wish it were sharper)

melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited August 11, 2005 in People
I love this picture. Unfortunately it's not very sharp. I wish I could fix it. This is what I was able to "do" with it. I'm sure you pros could give me some ideas.
31794644-L.jpg
Missy Ü

Comments

• burkeburke Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2005
    wow - what a cutie! I love the pose and his expression.. the way his head is angled just so.. It's a great shot!
    You could try to sharpen just the eyes in PS - even though it doesn't completely fix things, it does make them pop a little more. I'll attach it..
    ~Autumn
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited August 11, 2005
    handsome boy and nice pic. I seem to remember a recent discussion about fixing an image like this in post... do a search to see what you can find or wait for some of the greater talents among us to come along, I know someone will know more about this.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2005
    Rutt is the king of sharpening, I bet he could do wonders with this. nod.gif

I love his expression, nice capture. thumb.gif
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2005
    Quote...
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Rutt is the king of sharpening, I bet he could do wonders with this. nod.gif

I love his expression, nice capture. thumb.gif
    I guess I should attach the ORIGINAL photo so they can see if they can fix it huh?

How do I attach the original? I only know how to attach "Large" from Smugmug

31812918-L.jpg
    Missy Ü
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2005
    I guess I should attach the ORIGINAL photo so they can see if they can fix it huh?

How do I attach the original? I only know how to attach "Large" from Smugmug
    Just replace the "L" in the filename with an "O". Medium size would be an "M".

But if you have originals turned on in your gallery, then anyone who wants to grab it and work on it can just paste the link in the address bar themselves. That way you don't have a monster-size photo in the thread.
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2005