3 sunsets, 4 stunning models

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited August 12, 2005 in People
i'm not sure what really sparked it, but for the past 3 nights i've had a photoshoot during the sunset. luckily i have some attractive friends, so i got tons of great pics. athe sunset today wasnt so pretty, but my model was unbelievable.

there will be plenty more to come after this

8/9/05: rael
31608156-M.jpg

31635146-M.jpg

8/10/05: sarah (my kinda girlfriend) and emily
31754235-M.jpg

31844192-M.jpg

31859095-M.jpg

8/11/05: kaity (my favorite)
31834307-M.jpg

31844406-M.jpg

31853124-M.jpg

please comment! i'd appreciate any critique or comment of any sort. thanks!

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    Don't you love attractive friends? I find the last the most interesting of them all. Well done. Great light, too. Some of them could benefit from a reduction of the reds, however it does add to the mood. I'm going to say the same thing to you that everyone says to me. Bra straps are distracting! Kaity's set is the best!
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    Owen wrote:
    Some of them could benefit from a reduction of the reds, however it does add to the mood.
    thanks so much!
    it's natural light from a sunset, so the images should be really warm, i like them that way.
  • XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    Owen wrote:
    Bra straps are distracting! Kaity's set is the best!
    15524779-Ti.gif

And in reality, after working over the initial hesitation, I have become a lot more comfortable telling this to my models. You will be surprised how girls/women who have dressed themselves for years now, will easily take advice from the guy behind the camera.

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    XO-Studios wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif

And in reality, after working over the initial hesitation, I have become a lot more comfortable telling this to my models. You will be surprised how girls/women who have dressed themselves for years now, will easily take advice from the guy behind the camera.

XO,
    Yeah I agree re the bra straps.. unfortunately (I think) it's very "in" to show bra straps now (not twisted ones tho).. being an old lady it was very "out" to show bra straps when I was young. Lovely model and very nice set. I think I would have cloned out the one little zit on #2.
    #7 is my favorite (sans twisted bra strap) :D
    edited August 12, 2005
    bra straps, bra straps, bra straps. . .

thanks for the coments.

the last model was the only one that brought different outfits for me to choose from. i had to have her in that teal tank top because of her eyes, when i first saw her in it, i did notice the straps but didn't mind them and i also happen to like white with that teal. next time i'll be more aware.
    thanks again.
    edited August 12, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    I think I would have cloned out the one little zit on #2.
    totally, i just didnt get there yet, i took all these shots within the past 3 days, i didnt edit them yet, just posted some samples.
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    You sure know some very beautiful girls. I like the lighting in the first shot but Rael's face is a bit soft. I also like the reflection of the sunset in her glasses in the second shot, but agian I think it is a bit soft. Kaity definitely has the best smile. They are all nice shots. Hope to see more of them.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto