FireFighters!

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited August 13, 2005 in People
More playing in PSCS2, man I am enjoying this program and photography (not that I wasn't before hand) but just feels I am learning more and hence enjoying what I can accomplish more.

TFS1.jpg

Cheers
David
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    TassieD wrote:
    More playing in PSCS2, man I am enjoying this program and photography (not that I wasn't before hand) but just feels I am learning more and hence enjoying what I can accomplish more.

Cheers
    David
    Hi David! thats an interesting shot. Took me forever to figure out what was going on tho:D
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi David! thats an interesting shot. Took me forever to figure out what was going on tho:D
    Thanks Lynnma.

Cheers
    David
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • geraldfinnegangeraldfinnegan Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2005
    re; firefighters
    i'm not sure what's going on, but it's got great atmosphere and captures some general truth about the world of these men. nice going!
    best
    jerry
    www.finnegan.smugmug.com
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2005
    i'm not sure what's going on, but it's got great atmosphere and captures some general truth about the world of these men. nice going!
    best
    jerry
    HI there Gerry,

Thanks for the comments.

I didnt have anything in mind to show when I played around with this. I just had the photo of the fire fighters and a photo from last summer of a very red sky due to a bush fire. I thought that the two were related (by the fire element) that they would blend to make a collage. I am looking forward to playing with this method some more.

Cheers
    David
    Cheers
    David Clifford