Passing of a Shooter

PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
edited April 5, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Howdy All,

Just thought that I'd share the passing of a Fellow Shooter and a genuine Nice man.

From David's Blog

In loving memory of our beloved David 12.18.51 – 3.25.10

<!-- postdata --> Artist’s Statement – David W. Cramer
Nature photography has a hold on me. It is a thing that grabs deep inside, and wraps itself around my bones. It mingles and blends itself with my love of the natural world in a way that makes it impossible to shake. It also directs me outward. Outward into this natural world, where I have little, if any, control over what the forces will do. My desire to photograph is rooted in curiosity, and in wonder, and in awe about the immensity of life and creation. While we go about our daily lives, billions upon billions of events are unfolding each and every day in the natural world. Each one of these is a marvel. Each one only exists once, momentarily, and then is gone forever. I convince myself that photography gives me a means of trying to have some sway over these events, these experiences that exist on their own. Perhaps if I can capture that elusive moment, it will become timeless. In a way, they do. I remember countless numbers of my photographic endeavors as one would remember an entry in a diary. Looking at an image taken long ago, I can often recall many details about the day, the setting, my frame of mind, the quality of light. I think that photography helps me feel a part of these experiences, at the same time it helps me believe I have some control over them. A false belief for sure, but one that enables me to keep going each time with camera in hand, to record the next moment that will never be experienced again.

http://www.davidcramer.com/blog/?cat=1

http://www.davidcramer.com/

A genuine gentle soul, that had a love for the Wild Mustangs

You'll be missed David, Rest in Peace.

Kindest Regards,

Craig
Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas