Options

Volleyball at Middlebury's Japanese Language School

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited August 13, 2005 in Sports
So we had a really bad record and kept losing, but at least I made us look pretty cool a few times, lol. Actually this is one of the games we couldn't lose since we played against our teachers...

31210146-M.jpg

31210155-M.jpg

Unfortunately the ball didn't make it into this shot, but if you look in his shadow, you'll see the ball :)
31210173-M.jpg

31210256-M.jpg

31210259-M.jpg

These are just pictures from the most recent game we had, with the Sensei's against the students... I'll post some pictures of our school against other language schools later in the week :)

Comments are welcome and encouraged, I only started shooting volleyball this summer because people asked me to, and after the first game I started to enjoy it :)

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,916 moderator
    edited August 12, 2005
    I think you did well. Nice action. Ball and faces. It's all good.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    david_hdavid_h Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    Hey Shima,
    So you're back from Japan only mode?
    I hope it went well for you :):

With your pictures, I would like to see you use a wider appature to blur the backgrounds a little bit.
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2005
    Year our pledge ended last night :):):) I'm home as of a few hours ago today ^_^

I'll keep that in mind next time I shoot volleyball, I'm not exactly sure when that will be, but whenever it is I'll try it :) I was mainly shooting in program mode when I took those, I hadn't shot volleyball before this summer, so thanks for the input, always looking for ways to improve ^_^V
    上手になりたいです
    david_h wrote:
    Hey Shima,
    So you're back from Japan only mode?
    I hope it went well for you :):

With your pictures, I would like to see you use a wider appature to blur the backgrounds a little bit.