just for grins.. love the faces babies make
828512148_AE8Lv-L.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Comments

• SurfdogSurfdog Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Beautiful shots. The expression in #3 is awesome.thumb.gif
    http://www.dvivianphoto.com

Don't worry. I can fix you in photoshop.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Awwwwwwwww!!!!! Beautiful!!! + I just wanna bite off her cheeks in #3. Soooo darn cute!! iloveyou.gif
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
  • MacushlaMacushla Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    They are all great. Love #3!!!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Very sweet!!! Nicely captured!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Jazmyn76Jazmyn76 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    Those are fantastic! thumb.gif
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    The second one is just as precious as they come....REALLY heartwarming shot! thumb.gif
  • DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Great Photos! The girls are adorable!!

I am wondering why you burned the corners of #1 and the background of #2, at least I'm assuming thats what you did?
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Lovely shots. Lovely girls! They are such a joy at this age. It's great that you can photograph them so frequently....these will make nice keepsakes.:D
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    thanks guys and gals!!

Deuce: I have a confession- my name is melissa... and i'm a burnt-edge-a-holic...
    But number 2 I didn't burn the background at all...just a result of pushing the blacks slider in LR pretty far, those are some pretty dark bushes in the background. I also did that with the first, but of course have a little burned edges as well.
    edited April 7, 2010
    lilmomma wrote:
    thanks guys and gals!!

Deuce: I have a confession- my name is melissa... and i'm a burnt-edge-a-holic...
    But number 2 I didn't burn the background at all...just a result of pushing the blacks slider in LR pretty far, those are some pretty dark bushes in the background. I also did that with the first, but of course have a little burned edges as well.

Hi Melissa!! Nice to meet you haha!

Hey don't worry I'm kinda the same way with Vignettes! Have to stop myself sometimes from going too overboard lol. And that black slider can be addicting as well! I don't think the photos are bad, I just didn't know if there was something not obvious in either of them that maybe you wanted to hide? Cause from what I could tell it didn't "Need" to be so dark. Thanks for the answer though!! :D

Brandon
  • metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2010
    These are so cute. The one little thing I found distracting is the corner of your daughter's mouth in the first one. I'm not sure if it is the lighting or something, but that orange hue makes it look a little like she had some cheetos on her mouth or something. I'm not sure why, but I noticed it right away and so then of course that is all I see.
    edited April 8, 2010
    met wrote:
    These are so cute. The one little thing I found distracting is the corner of your daughter's mouth in the first one. I'm not sure if it is the lighting or something, but that orange hue makes it look a little like she had some cheetos on her mouth or something. I'm not sure why, but I noticed it right away and so then of course that is all I see.

Hmm maybe its your monitor or something? Because I strained and viewed from different angles and couldn't find anything weird with the corner of her mouth in the picture??headscratch.gif