Options

Engagement Shoot (Whitney and Kyle)

shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited April 7, 2010 in Weddings
Just thought I'd share some photos from this past weekends engagement shoot :D
These are in Book Form (the couple is ordering a graphi-studio engagement book)

828618312_Zb9bU-L.jpg

828625803_o5ump-L.jpg

3. (Check out the image burn into the wall)
828630931_6qmAe-L.jpg

828636853_4qxLk-L.jpg

828643757_yzppv-L.jpg

828667589_afUWT-L.jpg

828644769_HSQRY-L.jpg

828647067_W4gre-L.jpg

828675244_fANZy-L.jpg

828680453_vikjq-L.jpg

828638758_ETCTX-L.jpg

Kendell Linh / Evelyn Grace Photography:barb
KLinh
Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
Fashion & Commercial
(2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com

Comments

• Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    There is something off about #1, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe would work if you had shot it more wide open...or the other extreme and shot it stopped down. As it is it's just not quite there, but I love the idea.

#2 is great, but up the contrast/deepen the blacks/lose the vignette, I think this is a wonderful shot that could benefit from some different processing.

4 A/B - beautiful, lovely backlight, framing and exposure. Teensy exposure boost could work on "A." to match B.

5 is a jawdropper...amazing light...really makes the pic. iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif

6 is actually very lovely in lighting and composition on its own...doesn't need the cheesy "picture in picture" but it is kind of clever for the book layout...ne_nau.gif

Overall a very creative set, a lot of different approaches you acheived without wearing out the couple! that in and of itself is an acheivement in my book! clap.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2010
    Overall a very creative set, a lot of different approaches you acheived without wearing out the couple! that in and of itself is an acheivement in my book! clap.gif[/QUOTE]

That's funny that you say that ---- the couple wore us out rolleyes1.gif Thanks now onto the next one........clap.gif
    KLinh
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Whoa hot couple of which you did great capturing!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    TGAllenTGAllen Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    Beautiful set. Very creative!thumb.gifbowdown.gif
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    Great set my friend! I will NEVER tire of downtown Chucktown! Can't wait to catch up with you guys. Here's an idea....wanna head down there? :D
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2010
    Great set my friend! I will NEVER tire of downtown Chucktown! Can't wait to catch up with you guys. Here's an idea....wanna head down there? :D

Yeah - Let's head down there, that's a great idea!!! We are looking forward to it and very very excited. We just have to get some weddings out of the way first. We have one destination wedding coming up in the next couple of weeks, we are going to take a small break after that, (airplanes make us tired) maybe during that time, I'll give you a call. It's going to be so nice being in front of the lens instead of behind it for a change. wings.gif

Klinh
    KLinh
    Fashion & Commercial
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    Nice stuff!! 5 is the bomb!! Love it.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    did anyone notice yet?
    shming wrote:
    Overall a very creative set, a lot of different approaches you acheived without wearing out the couple! that in and of itself is an acheivement in my book! clap.gif

That's funny that you say that ---- the couple wore us out rolleyes1.gif Thanks now onto the next one........clap.gif[/quote]

did anyone notice the hidden photo in number 3 yet...very clevermwink.gif
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    Oooooh, pretty, pretty. Dont know what else to say, just a wonderful set iloveyou.gif

I think my favorite would be #5, but I love them all iloveyou.gif

Thanks for sharing!!
  • Options
    MishkaMishka Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Very fun, creative set! Though, I don't know if I care for all the different photos within photos..probably just not my taste, but love the creativity!