Playtime for me

ltdesignphotovideoltdesignphotovideo Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
edited August 13, 2005 in People
I was messing around in Photoshop and here's what I came up with. I know I posted this picture before but I wanted to get feedback from the Photoshop process I did. I don't think it's great but feedback is welcome. Thanks All!!
-t
:drums
Lindsay Thompson
www.grafxcreative.com

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    I was messing around in Photoshop and here's what I came up with. I know I posted this picture before but I wanted to get feedback from the Photoshop process I did. I don't think it's great but feedback is welcome. Thanks All!!
    -t
    I think it would depend what you were going to use it for.. Personally I much prefer the original one you did.. this really does'nt make me say "Oh wow"1drink.gif
  • XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    I think it would depend what you were going to use it for.. Personally I much prefer the original one you did.. this really does'nt make me say "Oh wow"1drink.gif
    15524779-Ti.gif ^2

This shot makes me go Oh No instead of Oh No

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
  • ltdesignphotovideoltdesignphotovideo Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2005
    Yeah the picture didn't do much for me either. I was playing around in PS and wanted opinions. I don't like to do too much PS work on my photos. I was just trying something new.
    -t
    :drums
    Lindsay Thompson
    www.grafxcreative.com