A few recent ones

ChiShutterChiShutter Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited April 7, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Haven't been shooting enough, and it shows: some of the photos I was most excited to come home and see after last weekend were not what I'd hoped, because I haven't been putting enough thought into what I'm doing. Regressing to "snapshot" mode = lazy composition, missed focus, or outright bad exposures. :flush

Here are a few I thought were ok:

829936276_ExuKn-L.jpg

829928324_kmB3o-L.jpg

829937502_xh3qA-L.jpg

829925363_xGJDP-L.jpg

829901026_zW4Xr-L.jpg

Comments

• TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    My father took me to St Elmo's in 1956 to celebrate my graduation from high school. First time I ever had a steak in a restaurant . I haven't been back to Indianapolis in years, but it's good to see that at least one landmark is still there.

Butler, then, was best-known for Butler Fieldhouse where the Indiana state basketball championship games were held.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 7, 2010
    ChiShutter wrote:
    Haven't been shooting enough, and it shows: some of the photos I was most excited to come home and see after last weekend were not what I'd hoped, because I haven't been putting enough thought into what I'm doing. Regressing to "snapshot" mode = lazy composition, missed focus, or outright bad exposures. :flush
    I like #3 and #5. Try doing the Make Every Shot Count exercise...it might be good for what ails you. deal.gif
  • ChiShutterChiShutter Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Richard wrote:
    I like #3 and #5. Try doing the Make Every Shot Count exercise...it might be good for what ails you. deal.gif
    Where can I find a description of that exercise? Or is it just "go out there and make every shot count"? :D
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 7, 2010
    ChiShutter wrote:
    Where can I find a description of that exercise? Or is it just "go out there and make every shot count"? :D

Description here. BTW, there are links to other street shooting exercises in the sticky post at the top of the forum.