FS: 40D+Grip & EF-S 10-22

shrinidhicshrinidhic Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited April 8, 2010 in House of Canon
[Sold] - Thanks for your interest.

As much as I hate the thought of selling this setup, I need to make room for some new equipment soon. So up for sale are

(a) EOS 40D w/ Canon battery grip, has approx. ~8,XXX clicks (in ballpark, can confirm this if needed)

Only owner, Body is in good shape, with minor scuff or scratches marks around the hot shoe. No dings, cracks or other blemishes that I can see, always had a screen protector on the rear LCD since day 1, so no scratches on that. Still have all the original packaging including the manuals, CDs, chargers, 1 OEM battery, and OEM camera strap. Will even throw in two additional SterlingTek batteries & yes, they still hold a charge.

I shot most of the images in my Kahna Safari Gallery with this 40D if you want to look at some sample images.

Looking for 650 or OBO

& (b) EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5~4.5 USM. I have had this lens since early 2007 and has been my go-to lens after 24/70 & 70/200. With the 40D on sale and my other cameras being FF, there is no need for an EF-S lens anymore. In case, you did not already know, please note that this lens will only work with Canon 1.6x crop camera systems, i.e Canon XXD & XXD series, and will not work on 1.3X Crop or FF sensors like Canon XD series.

I have had some success getting sharp images out of this lens wide open and 1 stop down (lots of light, MLU, remote, etc), but it really shines f/8~f/11 and beyond which is expected of UWAs. Some sample images from this lens are in my gear gallery.

Looking for 650 or OBO

If anyone is interested and local (45458) and would like to try either prior to making a decision, am open, just PM or email me - shrinidhic at gmail dot com.

Added some pictures here - http://Shri.zenfolio.com/for_sale

Comments