"Stock" photo pricing?

jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited April 15, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
The realtor I work with wants to purchase 6 of my photos for use in a slideshow on the center of the front page of her website. The other 4 images in the slideshow are stock. The images are 299x188 in size. I have no idea what to charge. I said I'd research stock photo prices and give her a deal on my 6 images. Help! Thanks.
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.

Comments

• Sachis2112Sachis2112 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    I don't know much about this myself but my graphics gal at work purchases from istockphotos.com for much of her work. Maybe that would give you a nice place to start.
    ~Sachi
    Flickr
  • jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2010
    Sachis2112 wrote:
    I don't know much about this myself but my graphics gal at work purchases from istockphotos.com for much of her work. Maybe that would give you a nice place to start.

www.istockphoto.com is the site you meant to type. istockphotos.com is one of those fake url ransome sites. But thanks, I got there eventually, and got the info I needed.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Sachis2112Sachis2112 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    Oh my! Terribly sorry. I'm glad you found it anyway.
    ~Sachi
    Flickr