2»

Comments

• Options
    shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2011
    justin24 wrote: »
    I will asap Thank You :)

I added some more detail to getting the gallery icons. mwink.gif

Have fun remodeling your site. You will love it once you are done.

Cheers,
  • Options
    ashleyaleeseashleyaleese Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2011
    shniks,

I love your site! I loved the image you have up in the WHO? tab. It is a unique and catchy image. I looked at it and it made me smile! I'm not certain if thats what you were intending- but I enjoyed it regardless. Love the Times Square image as well- I have a facination with that city- and you captured it in a new and intriguing way!
  • Options
    kathiemtkathiemt Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2011
    shniks, do you know you can remove the numbers off your Facebook page now you have more than 25 people liking your page? Also, I wanted to subscribe to your blog but not via rss. Do you have an email option?
  • Options
    shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2011
    kathiemt wrote: »
    shniks, do you know you can remove the numbers off your Facebook page now you have more than 25 people liking your page? Also, I wanted to subscribe to your blog but not via rss. Do you have an email option?

Oh really? I did not know that one could remove the numbers off the page. Thanks for that tip. I don't have an email option for the blog as yet. I need to figure out how the automated notifications work. eek7.gif

Cheers,
  • Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2011
    shniks wrote: »
    Oh really? I did not know that one could remove the numbers off the page. Thanks for that tip. I don't have an email option for the blog as yet. I need to figure out how the automated notifications work. eek7.gif

Cheers,

Nikhil, check out Feedburner.com. It's a free service from google that allows you to set up email updates for any new blog posts. I set it up a while back and have forgotten much of it, but it was relatively easy to do if I remember right.

And in the spirit of the thread, you images are always stunning and looks like you've got a new logo since the last time I looked at you site. I like it! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Options
    MarleneMarlene Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2011
    You have a very professional, very vivid and interesting site.
    I especially like the way the homepage photos transition.
    I recently found out how to drive traffic to smug site from blog by using an embeddable link.
    I like the darker colors. I see many going to white.

Thanks for sharing your site. I will be back. Liked fb.

One little correction on your "How to buy photograph" page - The first sentence says once you find and photograph ...
    :D marlene frankel

A Slice of Life
  • Options
    Sean EalySean Ealy Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited July 29, 2011
    Marlene,
    how fun it must be to photograph pets! They are each so unique and your images do very well at showcasing their individual personalities. I like how simple your website it to navigate through. I also checked out your blog. Nice!

I did notice on your bio that "expression" was spelled "exxpression".

Thank you for allowing me to see your work!
  • Options
    Mark DickinsonMark Dickinson Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2011