Options

Similar to Moo business cards?

rkw624rkw624 Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited June 15, 2011 in Mind Your Own Business
Is there any companies that offer a similar service as the Moo business cards? (multiple images) I have been searching with no luck.
Rich

Comments

• Options
    WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2010
    Why not use Moo?

I ordered from them and like them very much. I do think they are a bit on the expensive side but the quality is above average from what I have seen.

Just my 2¢
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook
  • Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2010
    They're mainly expensive because they come from london I believe.

There was a company that I just ran into that was similar to Moo... I'll try to find it again for you.
    Jer
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,270 moderator
    edited April 9, 2010
    They now have a USA presence as well (and have for a while).

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2010
    They now have a USA presence as well (and have for a while).

--- Denise
    Didn't know that. Thanks Denise.
    Jer
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2010

There was a company that I just ran into that was similar to Moo... I'll try to find it again for you.

Thanks for looking.
    Rich
  • Options
    Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2010
    rkw624 wrote:
    Is there any companies that offer a similar service as the Moo business cards? (multiple images) I have been searching with no luck.

There is no alternative to Moo. :D

What would you do if a potential client said "I really love your work, but you're a bit on the expensive side. Can you please give me the name of someone that can do exactly what you do, but charge me less?"
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2010

What would you do if a potential client said "I really love your work, but you're a bit on the expensive side. Can you please give me the name of someone that can do exactly what you do, but charge me less?"

I would say, "You're not just getting 'what I do', you're getting an unforgettable experience with me. Although you may think photography is not worth what I charge, I and all of my clients have found that the value of professional work is worth more than the dollar sign in front of it." and if they don't buy that kindly say, "I would ask the local 1 hour photo shop if they would mind taking a few hours off work to shoot some snaps of your [insert reason for photography]. They might even throw in some free prints." rolleyes1.gif

But, that is off topic...... I'm still looking for that card company... I will find it though.
    Jer
  • Options
    SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2010
    I love MOO and use both their mini and full-sized cards. The quality is excellent and well worth the extra money. And, their service is phenomenal. I'm in Canada so my orders come from the USA - promptly I might add.

Yay MOO!!!:ivarclap.gif
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2010

I'm not knocking the company at all. I have ordered and was extremely happy with their products. Just looking to see if there is another company that offers a similar service. I think it's called competition.
    Rich
  • Options
    Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2010
    rkw624 wrote:
    I'm not knocking the company at all. I have ordered and was extremely happy with their products. Just looking to see if there is another company that offers a similar service. I think it's called competition.

True, and nothing wrong with competition. :)

I don't know of anyone that does what Moo does. I can spot their cards. When someone hands me one I usually say "Oh! A Moo card!" :)
  • Options
    msfmsf Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2010
    True, and nothing wrong with competition. :)

I don't know of anyone that does what Moo does. I can spot their cards. When someone hands me one I usually say "Oh! A Moo card!" :)

I think another company that offers something like what moo offers is millers lab. I might be thinking of rep cards though which have different dimensions than a business card.

Isn't a business suppose to try to keep the bottom line down passing the savings onto the customer or possibly the owners pockets? :) While keeping the quality of the product high.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2010
    Wachel wrote:
    Why not use Moo?
    Really. Just do it - the quality is excellent. We iloveyou.gif Moo
  • Options
    edited April 13, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    Really. Just do it - the quality is excellent. We iloveyou.gif Moo

I have done it and was very pleased. Top notch all the way. Just shopping around!
    Rich
  • Options
    bimmeracerbimmeracer Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2011
    Has anyone ever found an alternative to moo?
    Art - Photo - Video
    Website - SMUGMUG - Twitter - Blog
    Model Mayhem - Flickr
    Canon Shooter and Prime Lens Lover
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2011
    I have been using Vista Print for a couple of years now...and so do many of my business owner friends......and minister friends.......design it yourself, use your own graphics...
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    Art, I think people like moo specifically for the multiple unique images feature. Plus once you feel a moo card in your hand versus a vista print card... you kinda change your mind about what a business card should feel like :)

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr