TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
edited April 10, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
831877942_UAtCd-XL.jpg
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2010
    I really like this, Tony. It has it all....texture, color, rust. It makes me want to see what the rest of this character looks like. Good job.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2010
    I'd like to see the rest of it too :D

I feel like a new mother -- I even had to count the toes rolleyes1.gif
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2010
    My daughter, who lives in Jacksonville Beach, drove down to meet me for a day of shooting in an abandoned
    citrus packing plant near DeLeon Springs FL. We met up in Barberville FL at the corner of highways 17 and 40.

Barberville is a wide spot in the road, but there's a huge outdoor store that sells "art" imports from Mexico.
    (Nothing there I'd have in my home or yard) We took a few shots there and went on the packing plant.

This a photograph my daughter took of me taking a photograph of the steel toed sandals. I didn't think the
    figure itself was interesting, so I shot just the feet.

Just to show another piece of "art" available there, the second photo is one I took of my daughter. I refuse
    to add the one that my daughter took of me straddling a huge cast iron pig.

If want to buy that monkey or the pig, I can broker it for you. The shipping charges might be a bit steep.

I may be adding some more shots of the "art" and of the packing plant in the next few days.

832317198_6dZhS-L.jpg

832317221_kbxYK-L.jpg
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2010
    Never would of thought you were shooting at a market.

No pig riding photo :cry Never seen a person riding a pig before :cry

Thanks for sharing these .. nice to see where people actually get there photos. Looks like you found the most interesting part of the subject.

What a wonderful way to spend the day with your daughter .. out shooting photos.