Throne

rgphotorgphoto Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
edited April 17, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Slow times for the shoe-polisher. He may as well enjoy his break.:rofl

835350213_mcvBz-L.jpg
website | blog | twitter | facebook

Nikon d700, sb-600 external flash Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, AF NIKKOR 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 D, AF-S NIKKOR 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5 G, AF Promaster Macro

Using photography to pay for engineering school is a bad business plan.

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 14, 2010
    He certainly looks bored. lol3.gif
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    For some strange reason, I don't want to like this (ne_nau.gif ), but do. I think you had the right angle/composition. But what I really like is the rich color tones of the wood, brick, and his skin.
  • rgphotorgphoto Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    rainbow wrote:
    For some strange reason, I don't want to like this (ne_nau.gif ), but do. I think you had the right angle/composition. But what I really like is the rich color tones of the wood, brick, and his skin.

I actually feel the same way about it. I feel like it doesn't pop the way it should, but I messed with it and messed with it and could not get it the way I wanted. headscratch.gif

Nikon d700, sb-600 external flash Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, AF NIKKOR 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 D, AF-S NIKKOR 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5 G, AF Promaster Macro

• rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    rgphoto wrote:
    I actually feel the same way about it. I feel like it doesn't pop the way it should, but I messed with it and messed with it and could not get it the way I wanted. headscratch.gif

Just noted that maybe some straightening might help... try to rotate a few degrees clockwise.
  • rgphotorgphoto Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    rainbow wrote:
    Just noted that maybe some straightening might help... try to rotate a few degrees clockwise.

hmm good catch haha

• JavierJavier Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    I think it comes down to taste. Personally for a street photo, I do not think that angle would work unless you make eye contact. It is lacking a sense of being there. But it is easier said than done. Nice shot!