Just a few places

JoePa PhotographyJoePa Photography Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited April 20, 2010 in Landscapes
Figured I'd show a couple of the pictures I've gotten so far.
835437760_kPUAS-M.jpg
This was taken from the road behind my house. Unfortunately by the time I got into a position to take it with a better angle/no trees, it had pretty much lost the effect. That being said, given what I had, I was pleased with the decent turnout.

835437666_dRQK5-M.jpg
This was also taken at the same housing complex. I thought it was pretty, and the grate risen up to help keep the pond there from flooding added a humorous, but interesting element, I thought.

835436984_nxzbK-M.jpg
And the last one for now. This was also a rather nifty one I liked that was from a different housing complex near my sister's house.

Figured I'd show a few here. Have some I like better than these, but enjoyed the view of them. That being said, any opinions and info or help is appreciated.

Thanks.

11820284_Dcfym#835437760_kPUAS-A-LB
Joseph Padgett
JoePa Photography - Amateur Freelance Photography
http://joepaphotography.smugmug.com/

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    I really dig the composition of the fourth. Your b/w conversion really brings out the different textures and the leading lines. Nice abstract!
  • JoePa PhotographyJoePa Photography Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2010
    schmoo wrote:
    I really dig the composition of the fourth. Your b/w conversion really brings out the different textures and the leading lines. Nice abstract!

Thank you! I actually had taken the picture in color the first time, but it was rather blah, at least with the angle I was going with. I had to crop it just a touch too, though, heh. The whole picture actually had some street and light poles in it to begin with, which just totally destroyed what I was going for.
    Joseph Padgett
    JoePa Photography - Amateur Freelance Photography
    http://joepaphotography.smugmug.com/