Three New Photos... two from the "Ravages" series and one random

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited April 16, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
went driving around today and took a walk, came back with four new photos, here are three of them.

837105985_42RMh-L-1.jpg
"Barb"

from my "Abstract - Still Life" gallery

837098584_fthKP-L-2.jpg
"The Ravages of Time Series - Photo #14"

837151507_WfSLA-L-1.jpg
"The Ravages of Time Series - Photo #15"

From my "Ravages of Time" gallery

As usual, comments and critiques are not only welcomed but encouraged
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• invisibleinvisible Registered Users Posts: 440 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    Hi Steve -- number two is a cool-looking house that is screaming to be explored and photographed. Your take looks like a frame from a horror movie... nothing good is about to happen there :)
    I steal the soul of inanimate things.

Federico
    Website / Flickr
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    invisible wrote:
    Hi Steve -- number two is a cool-looking house that is screaming to be explored and photographed. Your take looks like a frame from a horror movie... nothing good is about to happen there :)

Thanks for the reply
    Scooba Steve

Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    Oh I like your 3rd photo. Looks like there's a light on in the house window :D
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    Thanks for the reply... I hadn't noticed the "light" in the window. It looks to be the white door catching the evening sun.
    Scooba Steve