oldschool newschool (would love input)

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited August 14, 2005 in People
wow two posts in one day. sorry so much, but it's been a long time since i put some stuff up in here. and i love ya'lls opinions! so here we are. i did these in our theater because it has a costume room and lighting and stuff. so it was a lot of fun. i did have a lot of camera problems and the sizing on these photos make them look OoF but on my computer they're clear. weird huh? ok well PLEASE let me know what you think.

p.s. sorry so many, i just have a lot to show ya.

0f86239a.jpg

c79f5247.jpg

9b7b06f0.jpg

c0a948fc.jpg

780791ea.jpg

40aa1e5f.jpg

eb187aca.jpg

4dd14b43.jpg

roseonmouth1.jpg

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2005
    nOrmalSukx wrote:
    ok well PLEASE let me know what you think.

Interesting concept, a bit incomplete (doesn't feel quite finished)and the blown out bits are bothersome.

c79f5247.jpg

This one is the best - I think it is dead sexy and could be ad copy material.Again, a bit harsh lighting by the pearls.

9b7b06f0.jpg

ann
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 13, 2005
    wow i definitely agree on the first one. i wasn't quite sure how to complete it...any ideas?

on the second one, thank you SO MUCH. i really am flattered. yea the lighting was REALLY bright, i'll have to work on that.

thanks so much for commenting. i really do appreciate all of the help and critiques i get on here a lot.
  • XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2005
    nOrmalSukx wrote:
    wow i definitely agree on the first one. i wasn't quite sure how to complete it...any ideas?

on the second one, thank you SO MUCH. i really am flattered. yea the lighting was REALLY bright, i'll have to work on that.

thanks so much for commenting. i really do appreciate all of the help and critiques i get on here a lot.
    I know in your other post you mentioned that the OOF might be due to resizing, but most these shots seem a little soft.

I do like the poses tho, great work

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
    edited August 13, 2005
    yea i think it may be both. i personally like the softness but that's just me. i'm really glad you like them.

XO-Studios wrote:
    I know in your other post you mentioned that the OOF might be due to resizing, but most these shots seem a little soft.

I do like the poses tho, great work

XO,
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    great shots, i really love em.
    maybe next time your model should take her livestrong band off. i had the same problem in one of my most recent shoots, i forgot to have a model remove it and it wound up basically ruining a couple shots.
    edited August 14, 2005
    yea i know when i saw that on the shots later i thought i was going to cry...

binghott wrote:
    great shots, i really love em.
    maybe next time your model should take her livestrong band off. i had the same problem in one of my most recent shoots, i forgot to have a model remove it and it wound up basically ruining a couple shots.