baby special

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited April 15, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I would like to have a spring baby special called "Babies in Bloom"
Can someone give me some ideas of what I should include in this special.. and how to word it. Or.. if anyone has any flyers that they have used will you send them to me. Thanks!!
Courtney

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    You need a shot of a baby as a flower ....like Anne Geddes did several years back..........to bring life to your title........As to pricing...............that really depends on YOUR market area............I have done baby pics but I do not have the props for doing baby photos.....with me it means Mom or Dad have to be behind baby and not seen so I can get the shot.....not fun for any of us..............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    Art had a good idea.

I did a baby special this spring which involved a very inexpensive photo shoot (50% of my normal price) and one free 8x10 print. Between moms and grandmoms, I sold lots of prints and more than made up for the reduction in shoot fee.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • ColoradoSkierColoradoSkier Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    You would probably benefit greatly from Sams World University. They produce new marketing materials each month for members, and lay out a calendar of when you should promote what. This lady definitely has it down to a science and is very successful with her studio here in Colorado.
    Chester Bullock
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    My Pictures | My blog
    Facebook | Twitter
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    thank you to everyone for your help!!
    Courtney