Found: Canon remote trigger $3.99

canonthencanonthen Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
edited April 16, 2010 in House of Canon
Though I share this find.

I have not bought this product. I am not affiliated or cennected to this vendor or product.

http://www.meritline.com/camera-shutter-release-cord---p-40887.aspx?source=d2b0409

169-360.jpg
Abraham
My website

Comments

• PhotoLasVegasPhotoLasVegas Registered Users Posts: 264 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2010
    Yeah there's a ton of knock-offs... we picked up 2 of them on eBay for I think 99 cents plus $5 shipping (Laughing.gif!)... they work great. Remote triggers are not rocket science, and since we have 2 of them, we have a backup just in case.
    Las Vegas Wedding, Family, and Special Event Photographers.

Canon 7d
    2 Canon 40d
    70-200 f2.8L IS, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.8, 28mm f1.8, Tamron 17-55 f2.8, ProOptic 8mm Fisheye
    And a bunch of other stuff ;)
  • Greg49Greg49 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    remote trigger
    I have a Canon 40D and purchased a remote trigger several months ago. I connected it to my camera, took a couple pics to make sure it worked and then that's when the fun started. It took quite a bit of persuading to get it loose from camera. I could see the area around the camera connection flexing when pulling the cable away. I finally freed it and now I am very nervous about purchasing another one. Anyone else have an issue like this? Does one work better than another? Thanks for your time and input.
  • tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    Dealextreme sells some decent quality ones. around $5 including shipping.