FS: Canon G9 in Box

JasonM17JasonM17 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited April 16, 2010 in House of Canon
I am selling my Canon G9. The camera is in very good used condition. It has had a screen protector over the LCD from day one. It also has always been placed in a camera bag when not in use. VERY minimal, if any, marks on the body. Comes with all included items in the box PLUS an extra battery so you always have a spare. There are 2 issues with this camera --- (1) the LCD has two, or three stuck pixels that only impact playback. They are only noticable if you are taking images in very dark conditions and they show as green dots. (2) once in a great while when you turn the camera on the LCD appears black. Remedy --- turn the camera off and on again and the issue is resolved. This has happened to me three times since I have owned the camera. I have taken excellent images with this camera. Only reason for selling --- I upgraded to a G11 and do not need two cameras of this quality. The RAW images the G9 produces are incredible. Functions great in low light. This camera is no longer available and is desired by many because of the pixel count and the focal length. I would like to get 375.00 OBO for this camera. PM me with questions. Thanks for your interest.