Help with Watermark Please!

ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited April 17, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I understand how to edit photos with Photoshop (I have CS4), but I can't seem to figure out how to make a decent watermark! I see watermarks where the person has their name diagonal to the word photography, or where there are designs, and yet I can't seem to figure out how to do it! Can anyone point me in the right direction to a tutorial, because I've searched for awhile and can't seem to find one. Thank you!

Comments

• jachangjachang Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    I understand how to edit photos with Photoshop (I have CS4), but I can't seem to figure out how to make a decent watermark! I see watermarks where the person has their name diagonal to the word photography, or where there are designs, and yet I can't seem to figure out how to do it! Can anyone point me in the right direction to a tutorial, because I've searched for awhile and can't seem to find one. Thank you!
    I found this tutorial helpful.
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1690196
  • orljustinorljustin Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010

You can't figure out how to create text and rotate it in Photoshop?
  • ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    Yes, of course I can rotate text in photoshop, I was just trying to figure out a way to make some sort of an action out of it so that I don't have to spend time making a whole watermark each and every time.
    orljustin wrote:
    You can't figure out how to create text and rotate it in Photoshop?