A 20 second break...

Gary Peterson PhotographyGary Peterson Photography Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
edited April 17, 2010 in People
I was working with this model in the studio and we had a short break between sets. It had been a long day inside, working with stylists, an art director, an agent and a whole bunch of people floating around that I had no clue as to who they were or why they were there...I wanted to escape the studio, the sun broke out..and I grabbed her and ran....

Across the street from the studio is a salvage yard, and earlier in the day, I had spotted a long trailer parked in front of it...I grabbed a kids chair from the studio, and we ran downstairs... I grabbed a sports camera from my rig, set the chair on the trailer, and told her to get on... she turned, I shot a few frames, and knew I was going to like the results..

I stashed the camera, had a couple drags, and we were back upstairs in the studio before anyone even missed us...

This is my favorite... simple and shows how gorgeous this woman is, without a lot of hoopla.....

834739038_Uug6F-L.jpg
Gary Peterson
Gary Peterson
Award Winning Photographer
garypetersonphoto@earthlink.net

Winner Brides Choice Award 2017
Winner Best of Spokane 2016
Winner Brides Choice Award 2016
Winner Brides Choice Award 2015
Winner Best of Spokane 2015
Winner Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award 2014
Winner Best Photographer 2013 Spokane A-List