Options

Hazel, Part IV: Two or more (18+)

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited April 23, 2010 in Go Figure
Of course, I could not skip one of my favorite post-processing methods: composites...:wink

#1: Red Duo

838982108_UgRUE-L.jpg

#2: Three Graces in Red

838992311_gic6q-L.jpg

#3: Red Spiral Trio

838971682_YUanP-L.jpg

#4: Twin Valkyries

838863438_UF2yA-L.jpg

#5: Four Graces in Red

838962401_cAexE-L.jpg

#6: Golden Trio

838939895_kYtvx-L.jpg

#7: Blue Trio

838928345_gvtew-L.jpg

#8: Blue Trio

838949560_e8j9z-L.jpg

Canon 5DMkII, 24-105, ACR 6.1, PS CS5
Enjoy! C&C welcome!

That's all, folks! :deal :wink :rofl

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    #4 is great! These composites are really well put together. Much improvement over the years with the lighting, great job Nik.
  • Options
    edited April 17, 2010
    mr peas wrote:
    #4 is great! These composites are really well put together. Much improvement over the years with the lighting, great job Nik.
    Thank you! Appreciate the commenting! thumb.gif
  • Options
    b8264db8264d Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    My favorite is #8. Really like the pose and the blue fabric. All are excellent.
  • Options
    edited April 19, 2010
    b8264d wrote:
    My favorite is #8. Really like the pose and the blue fabric. All are excellent.
    Thank you! It was fun to shoot these and almost even more fun to assemble them:-)
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    Gooorgeous! Love this series. Love the light, love the poses, love the fabric (maybe not a big fan of the chains, but ... ) Beautiful! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited April 19, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Gooorgeous! Love this series. Love the light, love the poses, love the fabric (maybe not a big fan of the chains, but ... ) Beautiful! iloveyou.gif
    Thank you, much appreciated!thumb.gifiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2010
    You must've enjoyed this session!! This gal knows how to pose and is very self aware, it appears. In Four Graces in Red, three out of four poses are to die for...just so exquisitely executed. Not everyone can do that...at first glance some would think it was solely her body, and of course that plays an important role, but she has great command of her position in space~

cheers,
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited April 23, 2010
    angevin1 wrote:
    You must've enjoyed this session!! This gal knows how to pose and is very self aware, it appears. In Four Graces in Red, three out of four poses are to die for...just so exquisitely executed. Not everyone can do that...at first glance some would think it was solely her body, and of course that plays an important role, but she has great command of her position in space~

cheers,
    Tom,
    you can't imagine how proud your comment makes me feel... considering it was yours truly who was performing rather tight and hands-on (sometime literally) directing, let alone the final assembly. mwink.gif
    Thanks! thumb.gif
    PS
    Hazel is a great girl and I do wish to shoot her again deal.gif
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2010
    Nikolai wrote:
    Tom,
    you can't imagine how proud your comment makes me feel... considering it was yours truly who was performing rather tight and hands-on (sometime literally) directing, let alone the final assembly. mwink.gif
    Thanks! thumb.gif
    PS
    Hazel is a great girl and I do wish to shoot her again deal.gif
    Well.....I am way the H impressed. I had no earthly idea....I have done that and do..but thought I was over doing it to ask so much of these folks that pose...N I C E!! This gal ought to thank you in spades for your hard earned work here! ~
    tom wise