Overlook

pillmanpillman Registered Users Posts: 821 Major grins
edited April 18, 2010 in Landscapes

Comments

• Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    What a great view, makes me miss driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC.
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • pillmanpillman Registered Users Posts: 821 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    Thanks. A tourist attraction for sure..Ten minutes from home. I always purchase a season pass..
  • Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Registered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    That is a nice vantage point. We've got a highway like that up here - the Kancamagus - it gets clogged with SUVs and RVs for a couple of weeks in October.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    Very nice shot. The Shenandoah Valley is, to me, one of the prettiest places on Earth. I spend a lot of time up in the Blue Ridge area ( have a mountain house over in Boone, NC ) and at least once each year, usually Oct., I'll jump on the motorcycle and head to the Skyline Drive and on to Front Royal....spend the night and head home the next morning. Riding the Skyline and the BRP is about as close to being in heaven as you can get.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • pillmanpillman Registered Users Posts: 821 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2010
    Very nice shot. The Shenandoah Valley is, to me, one of the prettiest places on Earth. I spend a lot of time up in the Blue Ridge area ( have a mountain house over in Boone, NC ) and at least once each year, usually Oct., I'll jump on the motorcycle and head to the Skyline Drive and on to Front Royal....spend the night and head home the next morning. Riding the Skyline and the BRP is about as close to being in heaven as you can get.

Tom

Thanks and beautifully stated.