Untitled

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited April 22, 2010 in Street and Documentary
839226036_E9hTj-L.jpg
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    This one isn't doing it for me. Too far away from the action to related to the people and not sure what the message is for the larger scene.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    michswiss wrote:
    This one isn't doing it for me. Too far away from the action to related to the people and not sure what the message is for the larger scene.

Thanks for commenting and your honesty Jenn.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2010
    Actually, I like the feel of this: Sorta feels like a cold-war cloak n' dagger exchange between two spies. Also feels like a surveillance shot. Cheers.
    edited April 22, 2010
    Thanks Sabesh. That's how it struck me when I saw it. Drug deal in the making?ne_nau.gif

patti hinton photography
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    Patti wrote:
    Thanks Sabesh. That's how it struck me when I saw it. Drug deal in the making?ne_nau.gif

as well me and do be careful with that.
    edited April 22, 2010
    No fear. It was actually a couple of guys taking a smoke break behind the building where they work (no smoking here).

patti hinton photography