WTB: Canon FD lenses

ChiShutterChiShutter Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited September 2, 2010 in House of Canon
Not 100% sure what I'm looking for, because I don't quite know what's out there. I have a 50mm f/1.4 and a 200mm f/2.8, so I'm trying to round it out a little.

I guess a wide angle prime, something in the 85-105 range (by this I mean a prime that slots somewhere in there) and I'd be interested to know what zooms are kicking around for this system. Web searches bring up a lot of 3rd party lenses, but I haven't been able to learn a lot about Canon's offerings that would play well with an AE-1.

Comments

• bcmusherbcmusher Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    ChiShutter wrote:
    Not 100% sure what I'm looking for, because I don't quite know what's out there. I have a 50mm f/1.4 and a 200mm f/2.8, so I'm trying to round it out a little.

I guess a wide angle prime, something in the 85-105 range (by this I mean a prime that slots somewhere in there) and I'd be interested to know what zooms are kicking around for this system. Web searches bring up a lot of 3rd party lenses, but I haven't been able to learn a lot about Canon's offerings that would play well with an AE-1.

I have a AE-1 camera along with the following Canon lens
    FD 28mm 2.8
    Fd 135MM 3.5
    FD 50mm 1.8
    FD 100-300mm 5.6
    Vivitar 2x extender

They worked great back in the film days.
    Bonnie
  • bucket772bucket772 Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited September 1, 2010
    FD Lenses
    Are you still looking for any FD lenses?

ChiShutter wrote: »

davehoffmanphotography.com
    an under construction smugmug site
    NewJerseyfire.com
    South Jerseys Source for Emergency Services Photography
  • glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2010
    FD lenses
    If you can't find them here, try KEH, I bought a few FD S.S.C lenses from them, they have tons of selections, prices are CHEAP, condition of the lenses are GREAT and they ship FAST!

ChiShutter wrote: »