Window Grass

Ifocus4uIfocus4u Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited April 20, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Another old window. I welcome all comments and suggestions that will help me to improve.

4528734887_b6ffc1ffbf_o.jpg

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2010
    Good title -- it drew me in as I didn't know what window grass was rolleyes1.gif

I like it -- lot's of lines, but I like lines in a photo. My eye had to take everything in which made looking at the photo enjoyable.
  • Ifocus4uIfocus4u Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    Good title -- it drew me in as I didn't know what window grass was rolleyes1.gif

I like it -- lot's of lines, but I like lines in a photo. My eye had to take everything in which made looking at the photo enjoyable.

I am flattered by your comments. I am happy you enjoyed your time in the photo. The place I go to must have about 2 acres of junk and windows....lots and lots of windows. They have been there so long nature has nearly taken them over.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2010
    Ifocus4u wrote:
    I am flattered by your comments. I am happy you enjoyed your time in the photo. The place I go to must have about 2 acres of junk and windows....lots and lots of windows. They have been there so long nature has nearly taken them over.

Wow....2 acres of junk...a photographers dream come true :D