First Post here

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins
edited April 19, 2010 in Landscapes
I have been watching, reading and viewing for some time and figured it is finally time to post one of my shots.

The shot was taken at Bryce Canyon last fall. The original was approx. 12,800KB, sized for web and email posted here reduced to 145KB, as such, I think much is lost in the translation, as the saying goes. If anyone has a recommendation on how I can save the file a bit larger and still post it here, please let me know - thanks!

I appreciate and look forward to your comments. More shots to eventually follow.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    Follow the tutorial to post photos uploaded at your smugmug account. It will allow you to post high resolution and high quality photos.
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1083138
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    Thank you Awais!!

BTW, I was in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad on business in 2008 and had a wonderful time and experience! The land is so fascinating, the people so warm and open, the food delicious, the visual, photographic opportunities abound almost around every turn!

When I can return, I plan to take some personal time for a holiday and I hope to be able to travel to the Gilget area, and spend some time wandering and taking loads of photos.

Thanks for your help.