I had a go at street photogaphy yesterday in London but i think i failed:dunno

32120302-M.jpg

32120293-M.jpg

32120288-M.jpg

32120305-M.jpg

Comments

• marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    I like the second one quite a bit, since I like the movement shown in the girl in front. The others leave me wondering a bit what you would like to tell us with the shot.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    Thanks Marlof i think 2 is the best, never tried street photograph before and it is even harder when your being dragged from one shop to the next by a woman that is a shopaholic:D
    marlof wrote:
    I like the second one quite a bit, since I like the movement shown in the girl in front. The others leave me wondering a bit what you would like to tell us with the shot.
    edited August 14, 2005
    Yep, I know that feeling. :D

And that's esp. what I like about #2: it shows people shopping, people discussing, people in a rush, people interested in the goods for sale, and people who are not. That's the shopping center in a city to me.
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    How do you feel about this one ne_nau.gif

32120309-M.jpg
    marlof wrote:
    Yep, I know that feeling. :D

And that's esp. what I like about #2: it shows people shopping, people discussing, people in a rush, people interested in the goods for sale, and people who are not. That's the shopping center in a city to me.
    edited August 15, 2005
    I also kinda like it, but in the second one of your first post, you needed less people to make the statement, which makes it easier to spot. I also like the red backdrop the building is giving better than the background in the second one. I just think there's a thin line between a shot that really captures you, and a shot that leaves you more or less indifferent. That line is in a different place for different people. Esp. if you know so little about photography as I do, you just go with your gut feeling.