Options

On What Side Of The Fence & Why?

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited August 15, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hello friends!
I'm just curious to know how you interpret this image, just for fun. (And what version you prefer). The image quality is rather poor from heavy crop and pp.

42fbc94d97d2d.jpg

32139643-L.jpg

32139639-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    Hi Matty!

They're all good of course, and I love this shot! What an excellent silhouette! For me, I like #2 the most. I like the tones, and that comp leads me right into subject. Really nice, thanks for sharing!! clap.gif

AJ
    elfving73 wrote:
    Hello friends!
    I'm just curious to know how you interpret this image, just for fun. (And what version you prefer). The image quality is rather poor from heavy crop and pp.

42fbc94d97d2d.jpg

32139643-L.jpg

32139639-L.jpg
  • Options
    burkeburke Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2005
    my favorite is the second one - the crop and tonality in that one work best
    great silhouette, beautiful lines
    well done!
    ~Autumn
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2005
    Thanx AJ!
    The real scenario took place infront of a fence by a parking area in a lovely afternoon! *Haha* I had the cam on a tripod, used the selftimer and RAN LIKE CRAZY! *Haha* I think I prefer #02 too.

Matty
    MuskyDude wrote:
    Hi Matty!

They're all good of course, and I love this shot! What an excellent silhouette! For me, I like #2 the most. I like the tones, and that comp leads me right into subject. Really nice, thanks for sharing!! clap.gif

AJ
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2005
    Thank you very much, Autumn!
    Yes, I think I agree with you! :):

Matty
    burke wrote:
    my favorite is the second one - the crop and tonality in that one work best
    great silhouette, beautiful lines
    well done!
    ~Autumn
  • Options
    G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2005
    Mattias
    It is good to see you again :) - its been a while since STF lost you. I like the second of these the best - the breadth of view is great, as is the toning, and it is more realistic and dramatic than the third picture (for me)

~ gaurav
    elfving73 wrote:
    Hello friends!

32139643-L.jpg
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2005
    The second one. The compo suits the fence. Be nice if the huge chunk of dark stuff wasn't quite so dark. Lovely processing, tho. Great mood, suits the subject very well.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au