Spring Mill pictures

JoePa PhotographyJoePa Photography Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited April 21, 2010 in Landscapes
835437528_K7wpA-M.jpg
A bridge here that was leading from the parking lot to one of the main attractions at the park. I was having difficulty with the color shot here for some reason, but the people I was with at the time were complaining about standing still for so long (*grumblegrumble*).
835437576_cp9f2-M.jpg
Another area before the main camp/picnic grounds of that part of the park
835437448_ozqmp-M.jpg
One of the strangest, but neatest trees I've ever seen. This one is just off one of the main roadways from the park.
835437390_oivLV-M.jpg
Just playing with my micro lens kit. There was no hole, and no spider, but my imagination took this picture after I saw it as some sort of trap door spider there with the rock, and that little bit popping up that looked like a bent spider leg... well, I think you get the idea.
835437403_ToLkr-M.jpg
More playing with my micro lens kit. This one was awesome to me, and only in the fact that the little green mossy type bit on the right looked like a mini forest and the left looked like some snow-capped mountain range. Both of the pictures with the micro lens there were actually on the back of a very large rock that was resting int he middle of the park's pioneer village.
835437351_5wqb6-M.jpg
The cardinal was so patient with me just then.
835437314_tX9WS-O.jpg
More Micro lens kit
835437153_aDy5P-M.jpg
Just a pretty tree all on it's own in the semi-open
835437128_2WVA6-M.jpg
This pictures is actually just an up close and personal view from about four feet up form the base to the top of the tree that is shown just above.

That's it for those. I'll upload some pictures I took of the park when I get them on smugmug later, also. Some of them I liked a lot, too.
Joseph Padgett
JoePa Photography - Amateur Freelance Photography
http://joepaphotography.smugmug.com/

Comments

• pillmanpillman Registered Users Posts: 821 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2010
    No 1 is my favorite..Would love to see in fall colors.
    Landscapes: Need to be with another shooter or alone for sure..Others
    just cant understand what in the heck you are waiting for...
  • JoePa PhotographyJoePa Photography Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2010
    pillman wrote:
    No 1 is my favorite..Would love to see in fall colors.
    Landscapes: Need to be with another shooter or alone for sure..Others
    just cant understand what in the heck you are waiting for...

Assuming the hours allow, I plan on going back in the fall for more pictures of that place, so I will get another shot of that in requested colors.

But most definitely agreed on needing to be with other shooters. The people I was with at the time were patient, but I probably took about ten pictures or more of the same exact spot until I got annoyed and switched to black and white there, then they started yelling hah!
    Joseph Padgett
    JoePa Photography - Amateur Freelance Photography
    http://joepaphotography.smugmug.com/