New York. C & C welcomed:

3554771499_acd91dce91_b.jpg

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    good one
  • sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    Thank you. NYC is awesome for street shots :)
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    That's a great catch. The audiologist in me hopes he doesn't have hearing loss because compensating with speechreading is going to be a b*tch.:D
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
    edited April 22, 2010
    Patti wrote:
    That's a great catch. The audiologist in me hopes he doesn't have hearing loss because compensating with speechreading is going to be a b*tch.:D
    Thx Patti! Laughing.gif, I hear ya! (pun intended) :)
  • EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2010
    welcome sabesh..you will luv this forum, you must try out the the smug mug site they have ..i just upgraded mine . This is a very well run forum and ppl here are very ever ready to share there thoughts .. you must also look at getting a smug mug site here sweet..Wish i had known this place sooooooner.. call my at work. catch you over the weekend!!!
    l8tr
    eddy
    E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu
    edited April 23, 2010
    ^^ Eddy, you are everywhere! Good to see you here mate. Let's try and hook up for a photo walk sometime sooner than later.