Kyle Senior Pictures...guys are tough

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited April 25, 2010 in People
Well this is the third guy in 5 years I have shot portraits of...guess it is not my specialty. Guys are so hard to pose...they have never practiced it or thought about it....they need to look studly and their skin and hair is....whatever...

So anyway Kyle comes straight from a lacrosse game to the shoot banged up knee and all....tosses on some jeans and a shirt...we are ready.

Really nice kid we start talking about sports and girls and he settles right into it. We shoot a few spots and then he pulls out the hat...
Well who am I to judge, people in Idaho dress like that. The look kind of works for his personality.

We finish off with a few in the lacross shirt with his stick. We had a great time and a few good laughs, Kyle did pretty good.... actually for a guy he did great.

Usual equipment d3 85 1.4 natural light shots, and d700 70-200 2.8 for the flashed shots. Flash was an sb800 on a stand through a 42" softbox.

Here is the gallery if you want to have a look:
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Portrait-galleries/Kyles-Senior-Pictures-Boise/11938152_EfGWx#845486805_zf3G2

Comments