edited April 25, 2010 in Weddings
Some shots from a recent wedding:

Mother & bride:

4006366195_48f8ec569a_b.jpg

Bride:

4007894200_1979cb7807_b.jpg

A moment in between takes :)

4006820790_9a035f1fb0_b.jpg

My partner, holding up the traffic on Main street, Unionville ;)

4006696506_07dfed7f15_b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    thomasjmthomasjm Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2010
    #1 is absolutely gorgeous. I love the black and white and the contrast acros the picture

#2 is beautiful too. It just seems like her facial expression is a bit blank, for a lack of a better word, for this occasion. But that isn't your fault.

Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful photographs!
  • Options
    sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2010
    thomasjm wrote:
    #1 is absolutely gorgeous. I love the black and white and the contrast acros the picture

#2 is beautiful too. It just seems like her facial expression is a bit blank, for a lack of a better word, for this occasion. But that isn't your fault.

Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful photographs!
    Thanks for the feedback Joseph; I appreciate it very much.
  • Options
    FedererPhotoFedererPhoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    I love seeing 'behind the scenes' shots like this.... fun.
    Minneapolis Minnesota Wedding Photographer - Check out my Personal Photography site and Professional Photography Blog
    Here is a wedding website I created for a customer as a value-add. Comments appreciated.
    Founding member of The Professional Photography Forum as well.
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2010
    I love seeing 'behind the scenes' shots like this.... fun.
    I'm glad you enjoyed them, lol. Cheers.
  • Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    I think the first two would look better without the tilt. I want to like the third one (fast lens & great moment= romance) but the background is creating a division between the bride and groom - bride red, groom green with a white line between them. Next time maybe keep more wall so both bride and groom are in it? The fourth one is way cool. I love the behind the scenes stuff and the way it shows them stopping traffic.
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2010
    I think the first two would look better without the tilt. I want to like the third one (fast lens & great moment= romance) but the background is creating a division between the bride and groom - bride red, groom green with a white line between them. Next time maybe keep more wall so both bride and groom are in it? The fourth one is way cool. I love the behind the scenes stuff and the way it shows them stopping traffic.
    Tilted shots are a polarizing style, in my experience. In this case, the clients preferred them over the non tilted versions (I do multiple takes for shots such as these).

I agree with you about #3: I never thought about that. Now that you mention it, it bugs me, lol.

I'm glad that you enjoyed #4. Thanks VERY much for your critiques. Cheers.