Options

SOLD: LNIB EF 100 f/2.8 USM Macro

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited April 25, 2010 in House of Canon
I am offering the followng like new lens for sale.
  • EF 100 f/2.8 USM - $375.00 (Canon Item - 4657A003) - S/N 06300737
BONUS - This item also includes a Canon ET-67 Lens Hood at no additional charge.

This is a terrific opportunity for someone to add a like-new example of one of photography's most popular Portrait/Macro lenses to their camera bag for a fraction of the retail price.

Like all of my personal-use equipment specimens, this lens has been meticulously cared-for and stored in an environmentally-controlled environment. It includes its original retail packaging (perhaps only slightly less meticulously cared-for with the UPC barcode possibly having been removed) :D), its including its blank Canon USA/Canada warranty registration card.

This price includes all fees and shipping costs (via ground) within the 48 contiguous states. (Shipping to AK and HI is available for $20.) USPS Priority Mail shipping is available to all states for $30. For sale/shipping only within the 50 United States*. PayPal payment is available for established trading partners and must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection.

I am an established, seller whose positive feedback received attests to quality of the items I offer for sale, impeccable service, immediate fulfillment, and my non-negotiable emphasis upon satisfaction and absolute integrity. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks to all who may inquire.

* Buyers or shipping destinations outside the 50 United States requires payment by bank wire or USPS Domestic Money order. Additional shipping charges will apply.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments