Around the Neighborhood with the Girlfriend - C&C Welcomed!

JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited April 25, 2010 in People
So I pretty much have the coolest girlfriend ever.. and I recently found out that Sarah wants to start taking more pictures so she can get back into photography as well and I was all over that idea. So the other day, we took my cameras out for a spin and just walked around her neighborhood and onto the nearby school in Coppell. I haven’t looked at the pictures she took yet.. but I know some of them came out great! But I couldn’t help but edit a few of these fun pictures of her I took on our little journey around the neighborhood. Prom was last night and I’m sure those pictures will be up tomorrow or something soon. For the time being, here are the shots around the neighborhood.

Check out the entire series and blog post at www.JonDraperPhoto.com

C&C Welcomed!
847209709_bsYzX-M.jpg847209927_NcZ8E-M.jpg
847208464_sqMSx-M.jpg
847208881_dxKhy-M.jpg
847208688_Rrc5X-M.jpg

Comments

• Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    Not counting the juxtaposition as 2 pictures, I have to say #3 is your best, and a really awesome shot. Very sharp, and the movement is classically interesting. #4 is also cool, but that's a given since a Canon and a pretty girl are taking up 3/4 of the frame.
  • JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    Haha thanks I appreciate it. It's nice when you can shoot people who genuinely smile and know you every now and then. Really keeps you from getting too discouraged with people who don't know how to smile at a camera
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    Haha thanks I appreciate it. It's nice when you can shoot people who genuinely smile and know you every now and then. Really keeps you from getting too discouraged with people who don't know how to smile at a camera

My first model shoot was with my fiancee, and I think those are honestly the best pictures I've ever taken up until now.