RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
edited April 28, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
837533442_txtVH-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&C always welcome.

Comments

• lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    Richard,
    It should be illegal to look at a photo like this while sitting in a cubicle!
    The good life indeed, and the glass of red just tops it and she is clearly enjoying herself--great capture--and now I will go jump out my 25 story window.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    Good shot, Richard. Great composition.

And Liz, glass of red indeed.....that clever young guy is using all the tricks.
    And judging by her smile, it appears to be working.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 26, 2010
    Thanks Liz and Tom. thumb.gif

Liz: you would be even more envious if you knew the view these two had--looking out at Madrid's Royal Palace and an enormous park that's behind it. Oh, wait--don't want to spoil your day even more. rolleyes1.gif It's probably lousy wine. mwink.gif
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    Richard wrote:
    Thanks Liz and Tom. thumb.gif

Liz: you would be even more envious if you knew the view these two had--looking out at Madrid's Royal Palace and an enormous park that's behind it. Oh, wait--don't want to spoil your day even more. rolleyes1.gif It's probably lousy wine. mwink.gif

eek7.gif
    As I peep over my cubicle and out the window pondering the distance to the first floor and looking at the rain clouds hoping for no commuting delays, all I can say is, I will pretend it's a white zinfandale.
    Liz A.
    _________
    edited April 26, 2010
    eek7.gif
    As I peep over my cubicle and out the window pondering the distance to the first floor and looking at the rain clouds hoping for no commuting delays, all I can say is, I will pretend it's a white zinfandale.
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    eek7.gif

C'mon... it's probably brother and sister... And neither one look like they can coach Little League... And I bet the windows in your building don't even open...
  • wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    Nice candid Richard, it does appear they are enjoying life at that moment. It is a beautifully ornate window and balcony. You framed it, and managed the harsh light very well.
    edited April 28, 2010
    wendell wrote:
    Nice candid Richard, it does appear they are enjoying life at that moment. It is a beautifully ornate window and balcony. You framed it, and managed the harsh light very well.

Thanks much, wendell.