Options

smugmug file upload

AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
edited August 15, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I'm embarrassed to ask this but I simply can not find reference in SM or dg...

Anyone remember what the file size/image size limits are for smugmug uploads?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2005
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2005
    andy wrote:
    Thanks Andy but I read that before posting my question. I must be losing it in my old age...

There used to be a limit similar to dGrins that stated the pixel size on the longest side, etc. (ex: 800px / 117kb)

That's what I can't seem to find.
  • Options
    grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    Thanks Andy but I read that before posting my question. I must be losing it in my old age...

There used to be a limit similar to dGrins that stated the pixel size on the longest side, etc. (ex: 800px / 117kb)

Maybe it's this? 1500 pixels on the longest side for prints up to 10x15 inches? That's what it says near the bottom of this page. http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-storage
    -Robin
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2005
    Angelo wrote:

:nono there's not a limit on pixel size, on teh longest side, etc, for smugmug uploads. only a filesize limit, as per the link i gave you. upload to your heart's content, there's no limit to how much you can put up there on smugmug!
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2005
    andy wrote:
    :nono there's not a limit on pixel size, on teh longest side, etc, for smugmug uploads. only a filesize limit, as per the link i gave you. upload to your heart's content, there's no limit to how much you can put up there on smugmug!
    WooHoo! Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2005
    andy wrote:
    Sorry. I didn't read the post carefully enough.
    -Robin
  • Options
    XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2005
    Angelo wrote:

800 px/117kB is for file attachments in DGrin posts.

FWIW,

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com