edited April 26, 2010 in People
Here's a second attempt at Heather.
C + C welcome,
thanks,
Brewster

Comments

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    Brewster, first the good....you've got a good exposure going on here and that is half the battle. A lady with her head down and eyes looking up can be very flattering and flirth.
    Now please don't take this harshly but it is meant to make you better. The young lady has a full face and by tilting her head down you've given her a slight double chin look. Also for a full face you have broad lit her. Meaning the portion of face from the nose to the ear being the largest is the broad view and it is lit evenly thus making the face broad. This is not flattering for a woman. Whenever you show the broad view of the face there should be shadow there to slenderize the face. She might be hugging the wall alittle too much.

At times turn your photo preview screen upside down and look at the photo. Sometimes the problems jump out at you when you do that.
    I hope this helps and it was meant in that tone.
  • BrewsterBrewster Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    Charles - Thanks for the comments and advice, not to worry, I can take a few hits:D. The whole idea is to get better.
    I saw the problem with her broad face at times during the session, but had no idea at the time just how to deal with it. I have some with the hair framing her face, but wanted to show more of her eyes in this one. 3 tries for a quarter as they say.
    Thanks again.