traded: My MK III for your 7D

RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited April 28, 2010 in House of Canon
Throwing a feeler out there for a possible trade (or sale).

I'm offering a Canon 1D Mark III for your 7D + cash.

My Mk III is in excellent condition.
No scratches, dings, or marks and has been WELL taken care of, as I do with all of my equipment.
I've had NO issues with auto focus.
The camera was sent to Canon CPS in March for all of the "fixes" in anticipation of this sale/trade. Canon replaced the Mirror Box Assembly as well as the Shutter Assembly, cleaned, adjusted, and updated to the latest firmware.
I hadn't sent the camera to Canon earlier because I had no issues with it. I've used it a for a couple shoots since it's return and it functions perfectly.

I honestly have no idea as to the overall shutter count on the body, but as stated above, the Shutter Assembly was just replaced as part of the "fixes" & has less then 750 clicks on it. Serial # is 514XXX

Comes with everything as when new (including box) except for the Canon owners manual. However, I'll include a Magic Lantern Guide - Brand New and unopened - which was also purchased in anticipation of a sale/trade. This book is much more comprehensive then the Canon owners manual.

I'm looking for a 7D in excellent condition, with all original items as when purchased new.

Between FM & POTN I've got plenty of feedback, much of which is for high dollar items. (MK III, MK IIn, 40D, 100-400 L, 85 1.2L - the list goes on & on . . .)
I've never done a trade, all of my transactions have been either sales or purchases, but am willing to give it a shot.

I'm looking for your 7D +/- $500 in cash.
If you've got the grip for the 7D that would be great too and the cash amount can be adjusted accordingly.
I'd be willing to sell the MK III outright for a price of $2,150 which would include PayPal fees & Insured USPS Priority Mail shipping.

Sorry, U.S. transaction only please.

I don't have access to my home computer for pictures at the time of this posting, but will try to get some up later this evening. However, as stated above, the camera is in EXCELLENT condition.

Thank You for taking the time to look-

Randy

Comments

• RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    Trade accomplished!