Bryce Aaron - 1 week old

idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited April 29, 2010 in People
I brought some equipment with me and took these in their home. He is such a sweetheart! C&C Welcomed.
835021563_QChrD-M.jpg
835023440_AcLVL-M.jpg
835019694_aUJSR-M.jpg

Comments

• MelmoKMelmoK Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    He's adorable. I don't know if i'm really feeling the rainbow yarn but it is certainly colorful.
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    i like the rainbow yarn.. did you literally pull out a bunch of yarn from a roll?? or is it something else?
    Courtney
  • idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    It's called a fringe blanket. My friend makes all my blankets and hats. I wanted bold colors. Pastels are just not my thing...

She does great work. She's making me some with different colors just so I can have variety.

Thanks for the compliments.
    Eva
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    I have to say that I love the yarn blanket. I love how the bright colors and the baby's skin contrast there. Second one with him snuggled down in the blanket is very nice. Have to say that last one really reached out and grabs me. Nothing like a big toothless grin of a baby to win you over.

Excellent. Might have to get the wife to put a blanket together for our two month old to be photographed on.

Thanks for sharing this precious little guy with us.iloveyou.gif
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • cr8ingwavescr8ingwaves Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    absolutely LOVE the fringe blanket. so original, colorful and fun.

#3 is adorable! what a great expression.
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    I love where you were going with the first shot, but the black bg bugs me - what about one from higher up so the ENTIRE background is the pretty, bright colors? Just my opinion, but I have a hard time getting black to be black, so I don't use my black paper much, so I avoid it showing.

Your friend makes your props you say??? Would she mind sharing photographers, I'm in need of some hand made knitted props something fierce. I'm across the Amite from ya so she won't have to go far :)
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    Just gorgeous!!!
    edited April 29, 2010
    Hi L.K. Not at all...she is great and would be happy to get more business :)

Just let me know what you need and I'll pass the info along. You can email me directly at evaglasscock@cox.net. She is in the process of making some cocoons, hats, and hammocks. They are adorable! Shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Oh, and about the shot...should I have like stood on something and got tighter in on the colors? I'm just trying to "picture" what you're saying.

Thanks!
    Eva
    I love where you were going with the first shot, but the black bg bugs me - what about one from higher up so the ENTIRE background is the pretty, bright colors? Just my opinion, but I have a hard time getting black to be black, so I don't use my black paper much, so I avoid it showing.

Your friend makes your props you say??? Would she mind sharing photographers, I'm in need of some hand made knitted props something fierce. I'm across the Amite from ya so she won't have to go far :)
    edited April 29, 2010
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments. He is a beautiful baby boy! As far as shot #3...that was a once in a lifetime thing for a 1 week old. Call it gas, angels or he just thought I looked funny...I don't care. Laughing.gif

I'll be doing his 2 month pics with John Deere boots and overalls. I will post them in a couple months.

God Bless!
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    idoteech wrote:

Oh, and about the shot...should I have like stood on something and got tighter in on the colors? I'm just trying to "picture" what you're saying.

Thanks!
    Eva

A stool, yes, or the baby closer to the ground, whichever's easier :)

What about him more in the middle (height-wise) so the entire background is the yarn and none of the black peeks through. So it looks like he's nestled in but with his "boy-ness" being covered up.

Again, just my $.02.