Seniors | Sarah - Please C&C

JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited May 6, 2010 in People
Hey everyone, I really think these are some of the best photos that I have taken and i'd really love to hear what you guys have to say about them.

To see the whole set, go either to my blog at www.JonDraperPhoto.com or my smugmug at www.JonDraper.com.

Here are a few of the pictures from the set.. visit either of the above sites to see them all.. Let me know what you think!
849890565_Nnhwu-M.jpg
849891370_oVy5m-M.jpg
849898131_icwYd-M.jpg849883746_XjCB4-M.jpg
849885448_TMc5d-M.jpg
849884816_Hsixe-M.jpg849885629_hycHr-M.jpg

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    Love your processing and love your comps. No offense to your client, but the wide angle on the close up of the face does her gum-line zero justice...a bit strange looking. People are going to hate or love that second shot. Count me in as the latter. For some reason, it's my favorite of the bunch! Nice set. thumb.gif
  • toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    like the processing
    Really like how you processed -- can you explain the work you did? Maybe even show a before-after? -- As for No. 2 I think it's a really nice shot, but probably doesn't work for a senior pic since we don't really see her. That being said I think it's a great pic.

Overall, very nice work. You should be proud.
  • JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    thank you very much! Yeah, I will post a before and after and kinda exaplain what I did to get there. Which picture were you wanting to see a before and after on exactly?
  • kris10jokris10jo Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    beautiful set. i love the backlighting and processing.
    Kristen
  • toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    any of them
    thank you very much! Yeah, I will post a before and after and kinda exaplain what I did to get there. Which picture were you wanting to see a before and after on exactly?

Any of them. Maybe first one and/or the one of her in the road. Like the set.
    edited April 29, 2010
    Okay, so here is a photo that shows all the changes between step to step visually. Really all I did was increase brightness, contrast, and blacks by quite a bit.. and it really got the original photo to pop and then the Final and Camera Raw are almost the same except for some sharpening and defining edges kinda like clarity. I also added some light to her face and took some away from edges slightly. Let me know if you want any more info
    851205430_BHYHN-X3.jpg
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2010
    I think you did great clap.gif
    edited May 6, 2010
    thank you very much!