Options

Pieter Wisse's 500 photographers Blog

PupWebPupWeb Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
edited April 29, 2010 in The Big Picture
Hello dgrin friends,

I came across a really cool blog by Pieter Wisse called 500 Photographers. What Pieter is doing is blogging about current photographers at the top of their game. He is selecting 5 photographers a week for 100 weeks. This is a great source for creative inspiration and expanding your photography skills in general.

From Pieter's blog:

"500 photographers is a weblog that posts 5 active photographers a week for 100 weeks. The photographers can be from any discipline within the photographic range, but they have to be worth looking at and have a certain level of quality. When we get to number 500, we will have a deep database of great photographers.

500 photographers is done by Pieter Wisse, a photographer himself based in Rotterdam, NL and owner of Four Eyes Photography & Art, a gallery and bookstore than bi-annually publishes Four Eyes Photography Magazine and recently published I believe in 88, the photography book by Pieter Wisse."

Check it out,
-David

Comments

• Options
    dahn8dahn8 Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    That's pretty cool! Thanks for the link! I had a great time checking it out and will plan on following him :)