3 Year Checkup Triptych

lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
edited April 29, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Good afternoon all,
A while ago I did a triptych of my husband smoking and it was well received. Craig (Panther) encouraged me to try more and so I have :)

I want to be able to record the small moments and I think this is a good way of doing so.

C&C always appreciated.

850682465_d2XQK-XL.jpg
Liz A.
_________

Comments

• wmmwmm Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    I think this is great! To me, turning moments like these into special memories is such a gift to your child later in life.

Awesome!
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    Howdy Liz,

Oh my, this is wonderful, and like your Husband's shots, these are so neat, and agree these will be be such special memories for years and years.

I really like the processing, almost giving them an antique feel, how did you Daughter like them???
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    wmm wrote:
    I think this is great! To me, turning moments like these into special memories is such a gift to your child later in life.

Awesome!

Thanks wmm--I know how much I like to look at my childhood photos and wish there were more of them or less posed ones--so that's one of the reasons I'm doint this.
    Thanks for commenting.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Liz,

Oh my, this is wonderful, and like your Husband's shots, these are so neat, and agree these will be be such special memories for years and years.

I really like the processing, almost giving them an antique feel, how did you Daughter like them???

Hi there Craig,
    I like doing these, I'm glad you encouraged me to try more.
    I think the conclusion I've come to is that maybe on their own they are not that strong but in a triptych they tell a nice story and work well together.

She liked the photos, she asked me where the photo was of her getting her shot in the arm and not crying--but I didn't take that one, was too busy holding my breath and not wanting to disturb the pediatrician.

Thanks again Craig.
    Liz A.
    _________