Unusual Portrait

ShmneShmne Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 29, 2010 in People
Generally speaking a portrait is supposed to be a close up showing a person's personality. In this case I took some artist license and had fun with it :P Props go to my girlfriend who used to love these Nickelodeon commercials with the same idea.

So a quick line about the photos- I wanted them to be very gritty, and almost unnerving, with a slight humor attached :)
mouthstar07.jpg

mouthra.jpg

mouthenstein.jpg

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    they would work better if the studs were cloned a bit closer to the beard line.....giving a more realistic placement for "eyes"........other than that...not bad.......I saw some of these done waaaaaaay back in the late 70's or early 80's and the tone was very sexual.....I believe it was in American Photog that I saw them....about the same time of the surrealist shots of people coming out of small hallway tables drawers.......of course all done with film..................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website